Pierpaolo Paparo (Online Only)
- MA in Psychotherapy (Dublin Business School)
- Higher Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy (Dublin Business School)
- Certificate in Counselling and Psychotherapy (PCI College)
- Mindfulness Teacher (with Shamash Alidina)
- BA in Economics (University La Sapienza, Rome)
- MSc in Quantitative Finance (CORIPE, Turin)
- Past member of CFA, FRM
- IAHIP Accredited Member (Irish Association of Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy)
Pierpaolo’s interest in psychotherapy started several years ago when he was looking for something that could help him cope with a difficult divorce, anxiety issues and obsessive and compulsive behaviour.
The benefits from therapy on his life were so positive that he decided to become a professional psychotherapist, moving into this profession after spending twenty years in the financial asset management industry.
Pierpaolo is also a mindfulness teacher and is happy to support people who are on a spiritual path along the tradition of Maharshi, Spira, Tolle, De Mello.
Pierpaolo wants to give back to people what he has learned from his life experience and education.
Pierpaolo uses a Humanistic and Integrative approach to the practice of psychotherapy. He goes by he/him. He believes that the most crucial factors for healing are the nature of the therapeutic relationships and the development of self-awareness. Pierpaolo focuses on building a safe environment in which clients can securely express their thoughts, emotions, and body sensations.
By integrating the cognitive, emotional, and sensorimotor components psychotherapy goes beyond just talking about an issue but becomes a form of experiential learning. Pierpaolo aims to support the client develop their full potential and become an independent human being intimately connected with the other and the environment.
Pierpaolo has experience with
- Self-esteem and confidence issues
- Relationship issues
- Stress and burnout
- Work-related issues
- Traumatic experiences
- Life transitions
- Low motivation
- Lack of direction
Pierpaolo works In Person and Online