Marta Adamska – Nutritional Therapist
Diploma in Nutritional Therapy, Institute of Health Sciences, Dublin
Diploma in Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaching, Institute of Health Sciences, Dublin
Diploma in Personalised Nutrition and Therapeutics, Institute of Health Sciences,
Eating Disorder and Bulimia and Serial Dieting using the Eating Freely NT Model, Eating Freely ™, Ireland (special training)
Diploma in Medicinal Herbs, Online Academies
Certificate in Nutrition Psychology, Academy of Psychodietetics, Poland
CIPD in Human Resources Management, National College of Ireland, Dublin
MEng, University of Environmental and Life Sciences, Poland
Marta is a qualified and registered Nutritional Therapist and Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach.
Marta is an accredited member of NTOI (an organization of practicing nutritional
therapists in Ireland) and works under their ethics and guidelines.
She became passionate about the Functional Medicine model based on the principles
of addressing the root causes of health problems, focusing on food and lifestyle as the
tools for restoring Client’s health.
She is the author of personalized 3 months RREST™ Client-centered programme,
which is amazingly powerful, practical, comprehensive and enjoyable for her Clients.
Marta’s saying is that all humans are different, and Clients are in the center of the
healing process, not their diseases.
Following her training at the Institute of Health Sciences, she has continued to work with
a wide range of Clients suffering from:
● Digestive disorders: diarrhea, constipation, bloating, belching, flatulence, acid
reflux, GERD, dyspepsia/indigestion, nausea, SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial
Overgrowth), IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), food intolerances, Candida &
● Mental health addressing stress, low mood, depression and anxiety, brain fog
and poor concentration, mood swings, increased need for stimulants (sugar,
nicotine, alcohol or coffee)
● Metabolic Syndrome (pre-diabetes, insulin resistance)
● Emotional eating including: BED, bulimia, carbohydrate craving
● Skin issues addressing: acne, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and rosacea
● Better sleep & migraine relief: reduced frequency of migraines
● Hormonal health:
○ premenstrual symptoms (PMS) including mood swings, irritability, acne
flare-ups, bloating, stomach cramping, headache, muscle pains, tiredness,
fluid retention, constipation and/ or diarrhea, breast tenderness, period
issues (heavy, irregular, painful, no periods ), endometriosis, fibroids,
insulin resistance, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
○ difficulty in conceiving
● Menopausal symptoms: osteoporosis, night sweats, hot flushes
● Immune systems disorders: Rheumatoid arthritis (RA), Systemic lupus
erythematous, Multiple sclerosis (MS), Type 1 diabetes mellitus, Psoriasis
Aside from working with Clients, Marta regularly facilitates a range of workshops and
trainings and her goal is to address the whole person, not just an isolated set of
What Clients can expect?
As Marta is providing a safe, calm and confidential consultation and spending time with
her Clients, listening to their histories and looking at the interactions among
environmental and lifestyle factors that can influence long-term health chronic disease.
Initial Consultations last 90 mins and Follow Up consultations 60 mins.
All clients can expect comprehensive dietary and lifestyle support, recipe testing and
supplement recommendations if needed.
Marta’s Work Online :
· Initial consultation: €160 (including analysing of pre-consultation health
questionnaires, blood results, eating habits, possible nutrient deficiencies,
physical activity, energy levels, and sleep hygiene)
· The summary of the consultation & recommendation sheet will be sent to you by
e-mail within 3 days from the date of the Consultation
· 4 weeks support (3 personalised consultations + 7 days meal plan, personalised
· 3 months RREST™ programme ( 6 personalised sessions, over 100 recipes,
personalised recommendations, supplements protocol, mood and diet analysis+
additional supporting materials) €695
Due to the specific form of work, I am not currently working with:
· children <2 years of age
· people undergoing dialysis and with renal insufficiency
· people with liver cirrhosis, encephalopathy
· people under active chemotherapy and radiotherapy